Large Scale Central

Where Do I View The Comments?

I often get comments on my gallery pics and am “notified” that a picture received a comment. I doesn’t say what the comment is or which picture it relates too.

So…, where do I go to view the comment if I have no idea which picture it is related too?

Thanks

The notification will be something like

Bob McCown has commented on your photo

The word ‘photo’ will be a link to the image.

where do I go to view the comment

When you sign in, or when you next visit this site, the “Updates” link - top dead center, above the logo - will be bright red. You click on it and it will produce a list of comments, notifications, etc. Like this:

Pete, at the top of that window, see where it states ““Joe Paonessa likes your photo””… ““Joe Paonessa”” and ““Photo”” are in light blue print… Those are the link words… Click on Photo and it should take you to the photo…

Pete Thornton said:

where do I go to view the comment

When you sign in, or when you next visit this site, the “Updates” link - top dead center, above the logo - will be bright red. You click on it and it will produce a list of comments, notifications, etc. Like this:

BTDT…, That only says that someone commented on a photo. Not which photo or what the comment is. But I guess that it provides the link.

Bob, is there any way to find out after the fact, what photos have received comments and where to view them?

Thanks.

If you look, you can see all of the updates when you click on it, so you can see all of the links to all of the messages and liked photos you have. Its all there.

That’s funny when I hit that pulldown, it says:

Joe Panoessa hates your photo

Rooster thinks you are an idiot

Dave Maynard thinks you are cute.

I don’t get it, where are these “government leaks” coming from?

Greg

Well Greg. That’s on a need to know basis, and you don’t need to know. (http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

Greg Elmassian said:

You are doing better than me Greg, all I get are death threats from the Chat Server in the form of weird little Haiku poems:

Chat file is reset

Boomer is deleted now

Rise machines rise

Not sure why Bob programmed it to be such a hater.

That only says that someone commented on a photo. Not which photo or what the comment is. But I guess that it provides the link.

Todd, when you click the link in the notification (pale blue, as Andy says,) it takes you to the photo or item in question so you can see what was addressed/commented on.

Boomer K. GSOG said:

Greg Elmassian said:

You are doing better than me Greg, all I get are death threats from the Chat Server in the form of weird little Haiku poems:

Chat file is reset

Boomer is deleted now

Rise machines rise

Not sure why Bob programmed it to be such a hater.

And your avatar is a purple minion??? I suspect that MIGHT have something to do with it…

Greg Elmassian said:

I don’t get it, where are these “government leaks” coming from?

Greg

You must be blocked from the part that says Bob McCown has sent you a message?

OMGram

Rooster, I found your picture on another site:

Your time is coming to an end! hahahahahaha

Greg