Large Scale Central

Hello Everyone

Hi,

Looking forward to learning and participating.

Tommy

Rio Gracie

Welcome!

Hello Tommy and welcome in. We had a heads up that we would be getting more new members.(http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

Welcome Tommy. I appreciated your contributions on the other web site and look forward to many more here.

Doc Watson

Welcome aboard !

You are most welcome, Tommy…

Fred Mills

Don’t be modest Tommy, from your work we will be learning from you too. Welcome.

Chris

Hi Tommy,

Welcome aboard. You will like it here, a great bunch of guys

Chuck

welcome to the other side of the fence! good idea to use the same, known avatar pic.

you can get space here. it is not as much as over there, but it cost you nothing. only money Bob takes is donations for “sponsoring” subforums. (about 75$/year)

(you expressed the disire for learning… - after i lost many pics on forum- or other “free” space, i went to a professional hoster, to store my pics.

never lost one since then)

Hello Tommy and welcome. Most of the guys here are like Chuck said. and the one or two grumps here are basically harmless.

David Maynard said:

Hello Tommy and welcome. Most of the guys here are like Chuck said. and the one or two grumps here are basically harmless.

yes, like David himself. apart from his aversion to poultry, he can be a nice guy…sometimes…

Welcome Tommy

Ha Ha Fresh meat!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome onboard… You are just 51 days to late for this years Mik’s build challenge. Hope to have you join in next year.

Hey Tommy…great to see you over here. Enjoy :slight_smile:

These folks are great here :slight_smile:

Tommy,

Just started here myself. Lots of migration to this forum lately.

Welcome aboard Tommy. You’ll find a lot of familiar faces and some new ones.

Hi Tommy!

Welcome!

Greg

Hi Tommy, great to see you here!

“Fresh Meat” Me thinks I am more like Mutton.

Tommy(http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

Rio Gracie