Large Scale Central

WVMGRS Holiday Display - Brookside Gardens, MD

This years display:

Scott

Thanks, Scott. Im going to build a building like that, right after I win the lottery(http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-smile.gif).

Nice video Scott. Are the 2 display layouts permanent or do you build them on site and take them down after the holidays? I would like to see something like that at our local fairground’s if we could get the space. Our club puts up a ground display every year at a Garden Expo and I like the way you have city and town sites. I’ll have to show our board this video.

Thanks for posting this.

Chuck,

The main center display is a different track plan each year and built just for the event. The Trolley line is modular due to having to fit a specific space and allow for the window struts. It only changes each year by adding a new historical building. All of the buildings on this line are based on custom built historical buildings in and around D.C. and along the line out to Glen Echo Park. We have some historical building models on the main display as well, based on those found around the area near Brookside Gardens.

Scott