Large Scale Central

Code 250 switches

Brass code 250 3 way #6 stub switch from Rodney. Frogs are solid brass so its not track-power friendly. Switch stand needs target, since people are prone to trying to move the switch via the target instead of using the switch lever. Switch was pretty pricey at the time. I’d like to get $150, or would consider various trades.

Looks like there will be a new track configuration at Majestic for train-ops.

Al P.

Hey Devon!

David Maynard said:

Hey Devon!

Yeah, I saw it. I think Bob has been lurking and ran out to the shed and went “heh heh heh, sucker!!!” Its even code 250. If it were a #4 I would pounce.

Al Pomeroy said:

Looks like there will be a new track configuration at Majestic for train-ops.

Al P.

I was thinkin the same thing…(http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

Still available. I also have five LH 250 aluminum switches. They are on Switchcrafters ties, so they need to be rebuilt. NS points and frogs.

Also have some oddball switches in 250 brass, on milled PCB bases. Most of them need points.

Offers on any of this? Trades?

what are you asking for the code 250 LH aluminum turnouts? Also are they #4,5,or 6’s

Dan

I had some of those oddball ones, still use one, but replaced the sliding bar for the rail moving part. Was too tight. Don’t know who made them, but they have some odd configurations that work out sometimes. That board base is HARD!

Dan Stuettgen said:

what are you asking for the code 250 LH aluminum turnouts? Also are they #4,5,or 6’s

Dan

Sent you a message…

I am assuming that price you quoted is for each one and not as a lot? Dan

Price is for all.

For everyone’s benefit, since there has been a bit of interest. The six alum #6 switches are $150 plus shipping. The oddball ones are $100 plus shipping.

Bump to top. These are still available.

Ill be bringing these to York, if anyone is interested.

I am not going to York, but I have some spare switch crafters ties, 3pkg of #6 and one #8 in original packages. make me an offer.

just what you need to fix up these switches of Bob’s

Al P.

Bob,

I suddenly am very interested in the aluminum switches if you still have them. How many and of which direction do you still have left? You said they are #6 right?

Five LH #6, as shown in the picture.

I’m interested PM sent

And, sold.

Still have the 3-way and the oddball switches.

Pinging this back up to the top. Still have the following