Large Scale Central

My New Concept in a CHEAP Thought Control System

With the advent of cheap new electronic products coming out of China, I’ve come up with a new completely wireless interface that requires no transmitter.

The unit works using thought control. I’ve been able to adapt the Kingmagic Magic Mind Control that can make any bulb brighten/dim simply by thinking about it. And at just $2.99 for the interface, it will be readily affordable to anyone with half a brain

In it’s prototype stage, it works great in forward, but I have yet to get it to work in reverse. Maybe instead of thinking “reverse” I need to think “drawrof,” but I’ll get it yet.

http://www.banggood.com/Kingmagic-Magic-Mind-Control-Brightness-And-Explosion-Bulbs-Magic-Props-p-1001839.html

I have tried this thought control process before and wound up getting my face slapped by the air hostess concerned…(http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif)

My one ex girlfriends just kept telling me to get my mind out of there. (http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif)

Even though I was working on a solution to the reverse problem, we’ve had to abandon the concept based on the preliminary beta testing that had been done.

It seems that both cultural and mental differences are making the units work with mixed results.

For example:

The units I sent to Israel worked perfectly in reverse, but they had a problem with the forward motion. ?neppah dluow siht wenk ohW

The units that I sent to Islam all self-destructed taking out many other innocent systems with them.

The units I sent to Italy made the trains run fast, but they kept breaking down. (Fix It Again Tony!)

Those units that went to Germany worked perfectly and the trains always ran on time. But it took nein operators to make the system work. I bet is was really a sight watching all those side rods “goose stepping” in perfect unison.

The units that went to France only operated when it suited them to do so.

The units that went to Kenya made the trains run very fast, but only worked well at the longer distances.

The units that went to Jamacia made the trains run even faster, but for some reason, they smoked heavily.

The units that went to Mexico just couldn’t get the trains moving early in the day and needed long breaks, especially in the afternoon.

Those units that went to Canada would work OK, ehh, but only after the user downed a couple Molsons.

We even saw differences around the country:

For those units that went to Alaska, Colorado, Oregon, and Washington, and Northern California, there were reports that the trains would seem to wander aimlessly around the tracks typically stopping at every flower along the way.

For those units that went to Washington D.C., the trains would puff and billow with the release of lots of hot air and steam. But no work ever got done and no loads ever got pulled. Additionally, for some reason, these units were subject to many delays and cost over-runs.

We even saw some totally unexpected results.

For example, Scientists seemed to have the best mastery of the system.

An interesting concept was noted among many engineers though. It seems that many of them could only operate the system while it remained in the original packaging with all of the instruction clearly laid out. It seems that too many of them have a problem trying to “Think outside of the box.”

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Nice one Todd.