Large Scale Central

Crest Revolution products

I am pleased to announce I am now selling and supporting “The Revolution Train Engineer”, in addition to the RailLinx System which is our most reliable battery radio control product on the market from RCS America. With the popularity of the REVO at a lower cost with generic sound I can offer those customers our best in class customer service and install services.

For current users of the REVO system who need additional receivers and transmitters we can provide these components also. Complete bundled system pricing can be find on the web site at www.rcsofne.com.

singleImage1

Don Great news!

You do have excellent customer service !

That new Battery you sold me is great!

Don, I tried for 5 minutes (that is a long time) to find the Revolution or pricing on your web site.

It’s not there.

Your products with pricing menu has no mention of Crest, RailLinx only, and nothing in the “What’s New” either.

Please advise.

Greg

Don / Greg = ditto here…

dave

Someone should suggest to Mr. Sweet, that keeping this thread up-to-date, might help his potential customers…

Just this morning, Monday, July 25th, 2016; it has been announced that Crest will be sht down on July 31st…maybe Mr.Sweet will be taking over Crest…now that is a long shot, but stranger things have happened…!!!

Hi everyone, the announcing of the shut down of Crest Electronics feels like another family member has left us.

First off I am able to fill all pending orders and will have a few Revolution sets left until gone. As Navin stated he will still service the product so there will be continued support.

I hope Navin is able to find a white knight at this 11th hour to continue Crest Electronics.

Thanks Don. You’ve done a great job helping THIS customer.

As of a few days ago; it would be a great idea for Mr.Sweet to upgrade his announcements …CREST IS BACK…is Mr.Sweet still in business ?

Well, Crest isn’t “back” The Revolution is back.

Hi Father Fred, I hope you are enjoying this Christmas season.

You are correct about the Revolution coming back in January and their new web site. I am waiting to be reinstated as a dealer then will update my web site about Revolution Electronics replacing Crest. Maybe you can put in a good word to Navin for me. In January when they have inventory I will delete my post about Crest.

The REVOLUTION IS IN Stock!! On-board and Super Base Station versions. Since I announced on my web site I would have inventory this week I have had several sales and glad to be able to help again.

On my website is pricing for individual components and a complete bundle for battery power. There are no instructions or reference to the Revo web site so I can imagine my phone will get busy. I will include a quick step sheet.

Let’s have more fun running our trains.

No instructions? No reference to a website with instructions? Oh. Who dropped the ball on that one?

David Maynard said:

No instructions? No reference to a website with instructions? Oh. Who dropped the ball on that one?

If I understand it correctly, the folks who were manufacturing for Lewis have picked up the ball. There is a HUGE difference between manufacturing a product for someone else, and BEING the brand. I am sure they will slowly catch up to the necessary ‘paperwork’, give them a chance. I would guess that those who have been using the Polk product for any length of time will have no issues getting this new product up and running. In the mean time I am sure there will be folks like Don Sweet and Robby at RLD to help get things going.

David Maynard said:

David

Go to http://www.revoelectronics.com/ under support is all you need.

Cheers

Richard

I was just saying that for those who don’t already know how, not having even a photocopy of an instruction sheet is an oops. And, despite what we may think, not everyone who plays with trains is online, or, online with a forum like this that can help them.

Its an oops.

Bob, I am applauding them for picking up and carrying on. Its a big expense, and a risk. They deserve a lot for doing that. So don’t think I am belittling their efforts at all. But, c’mon, no instructions? Isn’t that like rule one with any product? A piece of paper saying how its supposed to be used, and disavowing any responsibility, if the product is used in any way it was not intended to be used?

In this case, the old instructions will be fine, and they will be on the site soon. I’d rather have product first paperwork second.

At least Navin is there.

Greg

Greg Elmassian said:

In this case, the old instructions will be fine, and they will be on the site soon. I’d rather have product first paperwork second.

At least Navin is there.

Greg

Greg did you check out my link, the instructions are there now under pdf has the new name on them. Not Davids name. Do you think that they are going to change them?

Shoot, the site was changing recently, and I forgot to check the manuals link… there they are!

I see the room number has changed again, now it room 400… at least they are staying in the same building!

Greg

Hi everyone, I thought I would share with you that my little business since January 3, 2017 when I started selling the Revolution again, has sold/installed 64 systems. Mostly on-board receivers with transmitters. The product works well, simple to operate and free sound. Such a good deal!

I keep asking Navin for the USB programmer and when the HO receiver will be made. If sales stay strong maybe we will see these items.

Thank you all for your support.

Don

Wish I’d seen this thread sooner. I even looked on your website in June, Don, but didn’t see any reference to REVO. I’ll call you next week.