Large Scale Central

New landing page setup

If it counts BD, I’m not real impressed with the new locations of items. I liked the events being on the right side of the page not in the center between the pics and current topics

Ohhh …lets all dial Whine 1 1

Edit: because perhaps a diaper change is in order?

I agree with Hollywood Rooster.

Hollywood has the right of it.

Still a work in progress. The 3-column page design is really crowded. Trying various options to make things a bit better. Looking at responsive templates, too, so the site sizes itself to whatever device youre using.

BD, your efforts are appreciated and I’m glad you took my comment as constructive criticism. Whatever you come up with will be fine if it makes it easier.

May I suggest members on line strung across the page instead of one side and then put the events and other pages where the members section is?

That would bring it to two columns

There’s a landing page? (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif)I forget that there is a home page.

Devon Sinsley said:

There’s a landing page? (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif)I forget that there is a home page.

Funny, that’s where I always start! If that doesn’t scratch the itch, then I dig into the forums.

No the site doesn’t really size itself to a 19" laptop monitor … I have 2 white strips 2" wide on either side of the print on this page.

When you moved the events on the home page, I had 4-6" of white on the right below ‘this day in history’ plus the left side 2".

No other site does this to me.

This is a report not a complaint.

John

Never noticed that before, know that you mention it on this very screen I have four inch wide white margins to the left and right. I could careless but they are there.

Well, it changed again. Looks like our fearless leader is experimenting with different looks.

Landing page was the old format when I came on, but upon sign-in I got the new look of two columns. I like it

Yup, I was WOWed when I logged in tonight. Now that I like.

I am not sure I even know what the old one looked like but that one looks just fine to me.

It’s a keeper BD.

I like it!

It’s cool seeing three pics just above all that are on site!