Large Scale Central

Revolution Speaker Connector

I was asked if I had the tiny 2-wire connector that plugs into the 2-pin SPEAKER header on the back Revolution receiver with sound. As only one comes with each receiver with sound I had no spares. However I found by looking through my spare parts, the large capacitor that came with the old Revolution receivers has the same tiny 2-wire connector. As the capacitor is not used for battery power, the connector can be used to connect a speaker to the Revolution receiver with sound.

Paul Norton said:

I was asked if I had the tiny 2-wire connector that plugs into the 2-pin SPEAKER header on the back Revolution receiver with sound. As only one comes with each receiver with sound I had no spares. However I found by looking through my spare parts, the large capacitor that came with the old Revolution receivers has the same tiny 2-wire connector. As the capacitor is not used for battery power, the connector can be used to connect a speaker to the Revolution receiver with sound.

Good find, Paul - I also have sources for that and other of the tiny Revolution connectors listed in an article on my web page here:

http://www.trainelectronics.com/ART5700TrainEngineerRevolution/Connectors/index.htm

dave