Large Scale Central

Photo Posting in this new system

OK, what’s the new trick for posting pictures from our Freight Sheds? I loaded a picture today into my Freight Shed and then posted a reply in the 2015 Spring Photo blog and it only came as an attachment and I can’t get the photo into my reply.

1 - Go to your freight shed (in a new tab if you like)

2 - Click on the photo you want to use in a post so that it opens

3 - Copy the URL from your browser window where the file is open

4 Click the Insert Photo icon in the Post Editor (looks like mountain and sun)

5 Paste the URL from Step 3 into the Source box and Click OK

6 Photo should now be displayed in the editor. Finish your edits then click Post Reply

Alright thanks John that worked perfect. Thanks for your help.

Chuck

No problem Chuck. There are so many different ways you can post pictures now it gets a bit confusing.

“Nice” to see your cold picture! Although it would have been nice to have some of that I didn’t miss it!

That’s how I’ve posted pictures from the MAC since Bob first updated the website and I got used to it after a couple times.

Okay, I’m looking at the page for “Free Freight Shed (10 meg limit)” wiht places to upload files 1 through 10, but I don’t see how to identify it as mine. Looked at help for Rick Marty. Looked at “Topic: Loading a photo to freight shed?” Looked at “Topic: freight shed vs albums”
but those threads don’t seem to address the how it is identified as your set of photos question.
Is it automatic? Is it done after the photos are uploaded?
I’m kind of confused by virtue of being unfamiliar with it.

Forrest - If you are logged in, it only shows you your Freight Shed. Automatic. Go ahead and upload away (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-laughing.gif)

Not sure about your “Is it done” question. If you mean: are there just 10 slots? - then no. Upload up to 10 at a time until you fill the 10Mb space. Then if you want more send Bob some $ - OR - You could send Bob some $ just because he’s a nice guy!

Yea, I have tried to look at some other folks freight sheds, out of curiosity, and the site will not let me. So, if I am seeing a freight shed, its mine.