Large Scale Central

freight shed vs albums

I have figured out how to do photos using the freight shed…now I see albums! What is the difference? Can one be converted to the other? It can get a little tedious finding the correct image in my freight shed. Is it easier using an album?

About the same Click on Albums> My Albums > create a new album; name and add photos.

To insert, open 2 tabs of lsc, one on post other w/ albums. Open the pic to full size and copy the image location and then the other tab to insert pic as usual.

Albums are a little better organized than the Freight Sheds. They’re two separate file areas, so they really cant be converted from one to another.

Eric,

I use both, and I’m not sure I understand the difference. I’ve added new photos to an ‘album’ and haven’t reached any limit on space. It’s fairly easy to find the ‘link’ and paste it into a post.

That being said, I contributed to the site and got myself a big Freight Shed, so in deference to our benevolent dictator I’m using that.

P.S. I find it is imperative to label photos with a serious description so you can find it three years later. I also make a point of creating a sub-folder if I have a group of related photos. I haven’t investigated any way of searching a freight shed yet, but I’m sue there is one.

Good information all thank you!