Large Scale Central

General Discussion forum

As of this morning, every time I am on the Forums page and click on General Discussion all I get is this,

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli_Exception’ with message ‘Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock’ (2)’ in /home/rmccown3/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php:352 Stack trace: #0 /home/rmccown3/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(448): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->_connect() #1 /home/rmccown3/public_html/application/modules/Core/Bootstrap.php(112): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(‘SET time_zone =…’) #2 /home/rmccown3/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application/Bootstrap/Abstract.php(256): Core_Bootstrap->_initDb() #3 /home/rmccown3/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application/Bootstrap/Abstract.php(207): Engine_Application_Bootstrap_Abstract->_executeResource(‘db’) #4 /home/rmccown3/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application/Bootstrap/Abstract.php(150): Engine_Application_Bootstrap_Abstract->_bootstrap(NULL) #5 /home/rmccown3/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application.php(149): in /home/rmccown3/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php on line 352

I got that a couple of times, too. I just closed the browser and re-started it again.

Strange, but that worked. Thanks Ken

I just figgered it was me…:wink:

I hate technology, because it doesn’t work as advertized. It should just flippen work.

But, if it did work as advertized, I would have to go get a real job.

It’s a special feature in some regions.

Aliens

Hans, yea, that explanation doesn’t work. I have tried that on my customers. Telling then that they usually have to pay extra for the folding feature, but they got it for free, just doesn’t work.

Careful Greg, Some of my best friends are aliens. :wink:

David,

They just need an extra bit of training and they’ll get the concept.