Large Scale Central

Rebuilding the Southern New England Railroad

Many may not remember me, but I have been lurking around for a long while. Health issues have kept me corralled for twenty years. Lately, I have been railroading in N scale but I keep thinking about all my large scale trains and how I need to put it all together and make it all happen again. The building is built it’s twenty by thirty and I hope to have an electrical upgrade finished in the next couple of weeks. I am also waiting for the paving contractor so that access to the building in my wheel chair is possible .Most of the Southern New England Railroad is packed away and slated to be installed in my hobby shed soon.

Hope you keep letting us know how the railroad is coming along… (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

1 Like

Trent Bradbury said:

Many may not remember me, but I have been lurking around for a long while. Health issues have kept me corralled for twenty years. Lately, I have been railroading in N scale but I keep thinking about all my large scale trains and how I need to put it all together and make it all happen again. The building is built it’s twenty by thirty and I hope to have an electrical upgrade finished in the next couple of weeks. I am also waiting for the paving contractor so that access to the building in my wheel chair is possible .Most of the Southern New England Railroad is packed away and slated to be installed in my hobby shed soon.

Trent,

What era are you modeling in N …And perhaps you are planning on modeling a different scale in G or maybe not? I love Amtrak myself even if it’s not popular,poplar it’s all good and we love pictures here on LSC if possible.

Trent, where are you located in Ma? I am in Norton.

Welcome, Trent. Looking forward to following your progress. There are lot of us in MA on LSC.