Large Scale Central

USA Trains HUDSON Smokebox diameter ?

Hi,

Would someone measure the diameter of the USA TRAINS J3a HUDSON Smokebox Front / Boiler Front ?

Please confirm that the USA TRAINS J3a HUDSON is 1/29 Scale.

Thank you,

Norman

Why not just pick up the telephone, and call Charles Ro’s shop and ask…they are friendly folk and will try to oblige if asked nicely ?

It would also be polite and friendly to give reasons for your need of this information.

Fred Mills. said:

Why not just pick up the telephone, and call Charles Ro’s shop and ask…they are friendly folk and will try to oblige if asked nicely ?

It would also be polite and friendly to give reasons for your need of this information.

well, if I had one to check I sure would , not really caring about why you need that measurement. Must be a reason he needs it.

I am reminded of the first post I put on here , I was taken to task for asking a simple question about a post I was reading that happens to be a couple of years old. after getting beaten up verbally for digging up an old post, I considered leaving and not coming back here as I was not “one of the club”.

Pete…you don’t know the history of this person…or you might understand the suggestion I made.

I’m sorry if you had a poor impression of this web page in the past, but we get all kinds, even people like me…egads, how do you put up with me. That is one of the problems we all have…we all have to actually meet each other, face to face, to really know, and some times appreciate them. AND…yes I have actually met Norman…quite a few times in the past.

Fred Mills

Hi Rooster,

Your Sesame Street Video was hilarious !

Of course you realize that the telephone was a Canadian Invention, right ? !

Fred, Why don’t you just stop pestering Norman ? We are not in love anymore !

Norman

Rooster said:

Fred Mills. said:

The ‘Rooster’ is just afraid that folks MIGHT think THIS is him: