Forums Website Website
  • Topic: Happy Birthday LSC

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • June 29, 2021 8:40 AM EDT
      • Your Host in Littleton, MA

• Thanks

Happy Birthday LSC

Large Scale Central is now old enough to legally drink, so have one tonight in celebration.  Big thanks go out to all of you for continuing to find LSC a helpful and friendly place to hang out.  A special thanks goes out to all the advertisers, and also to those of you that directly and indirectly support the site.  Without you, we couldn't keep the lights on.

Bob, your Site Host and Benevolent Dictator.

• June 29, 2021 9:06 AM EDT
      • Curmudgeon at Large, Lynn Haven, FL

• Thanks

I would like to thank Bob for inviting us into his living room and providing us a place to hang out and share thoughts and accomplishments. Bob needs an award for his 'patience of a saint' for putting up with some of the shenanigans that have occurred over the years.

Thanks again Bob for putting up with us.

We don't stop playing with trains because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing with trains.....

• June 29, 2021 7:00 PM EDT
      • Not one of the WannaBe's,

• Thanks

Bob Cope said:

I would like to thank Bob for inviting us into his living room and providing us a place to hang out and share thoughts and accomplishments. Bob needs an award for his 'patience of a saint' for putting up with some of the shenanigans that have occurred over the years.

Lest we forget, BD did get the Gold Rooster Gulch Award already. What more could any one person need?

• June 30, 2021 11:45 AM EDT
      • Burke, Virginia

• Thanks

Bob McCown said:

Large Scale Central is now old enough to legally drink, so have one tonight in celebration.  Big thanks go out to all of you for continuing to find LSC a helpful and friendly place to hang out.  A special thanks goes out to all the advertisers, and also to those of you that directly and indirectly support the site.  Without you, we couldn't keep the lights on.

Happy Birthday LSC!

Just remember this:

Bruce

http://jbrr.com/

• June 30, 2021 7:38 PM EDT
      • Lancaster, Ohio

• Thanks

Congrats, now I feel 21 years older ;)

• June 30, 2021 8:26 PM EDT
      • Roanoke, VA

• Thanks

A Very Happy Birthday Large Scale Central!

Bruce;

Just a comment regarding your sign above.  I believe that Benjamin Franklin was attributed to saying, "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."  Being Pennsylvania Dutch, I would rather have a birch beer (accompanied by a soft pretzel or shoofly pie) than regular beer.  Birch beer may not be alcoholic, but it still makes me happy.  Unfortunately, it is easier to find rooster teeth in southwest Virginia than it is to find birch beer!

Regards, David Meashey

• July 1, 2021 6:30 PM EDT
      • South Central , PA

• Thanks

David Marconi,FOGCH said:
      Bob Cope said:

Lest we forget, BD did get the Gold Rooster Gulch Award already. What more could any one person need?

Who's Rooster ?

• July 2, 2021 7:34 AM EDT
      • Southern Illinois

• Thanks

Yes, Happy Birthday to this site.  Great place, great people and a good place to just hang out.  Thanks Bob!

• July 4, 2021 7:04 PM EDT
      • Dover Plains, NY

• Thanks

Thanks to you Bob, and also to all who contribute to the sight. 

"It's always the right time to do the right thing."     Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

• July 17, 2021 8:48 PM EDT
      • Roanoke, VA

• Thanks

Rare things sometimes do get found!  Our younger daughter found birch beer at an orchard store near Bedford, Virginia today and brought home a chilled bottle of the elixir for me.  Oh, it tasted SO good!

Just as an aside, my earlier reference to rooster teeth was not intended to point out another illustrious poster here.  There is an old expression that something is "rare as hens' teeth."  Since hens probably outnumber roosters by at least 12 to 1, rooster teeth have got to be A LOT rarer than hens' teeth.

Have fun, David Meashey

• July 17, 2021 10:58 PM EDT
      • Pinon Hills, California

• Thanks

Happy birthday and congratulations to Bob who has kept this site on track! I have been gone awhile but I should be back soon! I have missed everyone! 

Forums Website Website

Icon Legend

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is enabled
    HTML  is enabled

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel

Ads by Google