Large Scale Central

Run Day on the PC&W

This the Northeast Florida Live Steamers & Railroaders G gauge layout that is now operational (but not finished yet [are they ever?] in Palm Coast Florida.

We call it the Pellicer Creek & Western Railway. It has three main lines each more than one scale mile. We run track power, battery power and live steam.

Joe, excellent job you and members have done on the G gauge track set up, sorry to been ill during the run and final days of building, hopefully I will be able to get back up there when better, Thanks, Great job, Bill

Bill Barnwell said:

Joe, excellent job you and members have done on the G gauge track set up, sorry to been ill during the run and final days of building, hopefully I will be able to get back up there when better, Thanks, Great job, Bill

Bill,

I was sorry to hear of your health problems. Come and visit any time you can. We are not done with it. I will be starting a freight yard in August. I also have to created several electrical blocks for the three main lines and the up coming freight yard so the guys with track powered engines can operate separately on the three main lines. Right now all main lines are powered together, three sidings are separate blocks.