Large Scale Central

Thinking

NOT FEELING IT ^^^^^^^^

Yes it is still the same number ^^^^…back in the day in the hood …^^^^still researching and thinking. But not committing to anything .

Just saying.

forgot one.

or 2

TWINS???

Get creative…

David Marconi,FOGCH said:

TWINS???

When the LO&S disbanded, they sold M1 and it was renumbered as #10. When Strassburg acquired it they left it as #10. Just relettered back to Lancaster, Oxford and Southern.

Rooster’s thinking. I thought I smelled burning feathers.

Searching Box Cabs, every once in a while, you can get a picture of an Amtrak Box Cab. Its much like a Central of New Jersey or a Chicago North Western Box Cabs. Something to consider.

Go tropical! The OR&L had a couple motor cars!

Eric Mueller said:

Eric - Tried to find an example. Couldn’t come up with anything. Do you have a source?

AGEIR 60 TON OIL-ELECTRIC Built on ALCO ORDER S-1543 (http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

Ric Golding said:

Eric Mueller said:

Eric - Tried to find an example. Couldn’t come up with anything. Do you have a source?

http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2016/08/the-hawaiian-railbusses-3-of-them-on.html

I’m tempted to try building an M190 Doodlebug

Vic Smith said:

Yea, M190 is on my “some day” list as well.

The M190 was a VERY heavy influence when I bashed the LGB coaches for Ric or as he dubs them “The Evil Twins”

This post has been edited by ROOSTER: The McKeen cars are cool Cliff but don’t blow my dress up. Besides I’m just “over thinking”

Ric Golding said:

Searching Box Cabs, every once in a while, you can get a picture of an Amtrak Box Cab. Its much like a Central of New Jersey or a Chicago North Western Box Cabs. Something to consider.

Ain’t my car so what do I care?

Vic,

Thank you for my very first “FACE”! Think (hope) I paid it forward with Chloe !!

“Back in the day in the hood”

Bob McCown said:

Vic Smith said:

Yea, M190 is on my “some day” list as well.

Jim Clark built one a few years back, pretty neat motorcar.

There was one at Marty’s one year. I’m thinking that was Jim Clark’s or maybe Carter. I’m thinking Don would know.