Large Scale Central

IN SEARCH OF

I am looking for either a Lionel O Scale or G Scale (preferably Accucraft) version of the N&W 611 that is not running or just a shell. I am looking for these for display only, which is why it is kind of useless for me to purchase them in full operation. I know that I could get a Rail King O Scale model at a decent price but TBH it is not the detail that I would prefer. My Older Brother is also looking for me as he goes to train shows and auctions all the time, and he is the founder of the APRHS, and runs Train Party. If you have any guidance and or help it would be greatly appreciated. The 611 is one engine that I absolutely love, I live in Virginia and my daughters Birthday just happens to be on 6-11 as well, also if you remember the article that Trains magazine ran right after the 611 was restored in the special that they ran that article was written by me so this Steam Engine means alot to me. Any help once again would mean alot Thanks!!!

Welcome, And good luck on this hunt for an Accucraft version! Very hard to come by just the shell.

Jason

(preferably Accucraft) version of the N&W 611 that is not running or just a shell.

Danny,

Welcome. Accucraft has a “customer support” department manned by one guy (David) who tries to find obscure parts for our locos when something breaks. Most of the parts come from scrap models that have been returned or were never shipped. Give him a call and ask if he has a dead N&W 611 in the scrap pile.

Pete Thornton said:

(preferably Accucraft) version of the N&W 611 that is not running or just a shell.

Danny,

Welcome. Accucraft has a “customer support” department manned by one guy (David) who tries to find obscure parts for our locos when something breaks. Most of the parts come from scrap models that have been returned or were never shipped. Give him a call and ask if he has a dead N&W 611 in the scrap pile.

Awesome Thank You Very Much!!! I will most definitely try!!!