Large Scale Central

Jigstones

Jigstone molds for sale. Mostly the stone ones. $100+shipping?

1 Like

Bump

Bumping again. Offers?

Bob do you happen to have a picture of the finished product. I am somewhat having a hard time deciding what they are or will look like.and if I might want them.

Bob
Are these still available?

Jim

Yes, still available.

Have you used these with gypsum or cement?

The original instructions said to use them with patching cement, which seemed to work well.

If you are planning to leave any JIGSTONES buildings, out in the weather; DO NOT USE ANY CEMENT containing GYPSUM…ask me how I know…!!
Fred Mills

1 Like

What I’ve done to assemble Jigstones is to build the wall/structure one side at a time on a flat surface. I used Welder glue to piece them together. I let everything dry over night and then fill the gaps with Quikcrete crack filler. This creates a neat, long lasting unit.

Here’s a portal made from Jigstones that has been on my layout for 15 years.

1 Like

I know this is an old thread, but are these still for sale?

Hey Joel
Welcome to LSC, and, yes, I still have the Jigstones.

1 Like

If you’ve still got them, I’d like them. Please let me know how you’d like payment and shipping to 17046.

Rick, shoot me a private message and I’ll get a shipping quote for you.

Not having much luck with private messaging on this site…. You can email me at [email protected] about the jigstones.

So, I have been unable to figure out how to send you a private message. My zip in the USA is 17046. I’d love to take these off your hands. Just let me know how and how much to pay in total and I’ll get you the funds. You can reach me at [email protected] or [email protected].