Large Scale Central

LGB Lake George and Boulder 2-6-0 Mogul

LGB Lake George and Boulder 2-6-0 Mogul

Love the video - thanks for posting! As someone who is new to the hobby, without a layout in the yard, I’ve spent the whole winter running trains on the rec room floor, and it turns out you and I have the very same berber carpet.

Unlike you, I did not have the roadbed under my track…you can imagine what the carpet looked like after my wife had me put the trains away…

Love the video - thanks for posting! As someone who is new to the hobby, without a layout in the yard, I’ve spent the whole winter running trains on the rec room floor, and it turns out you and I have the very same berber carpet.

Unlike you, I did not have the roadbed under my track…you can imagine what the carpet looked like after my wife had me put the trains away…

the carpet central line!

thanks for the video. it brought back a lot of memories of many “step-over” layouts, that i had over the decades.

Timmy, great video - especially as the train ran at a proper speed!

My Lake George & Boulder LGB Mogul now looks like this, a few cuts here and there, some added parts and plastic and last of all, paint. I just can’t leave anything the way it comes out of the box.

trainman

I love how the engine looks, John. Thanks for posting the video with the great guitar work too.