Large Scale Central

Some additions to my stable

I also added a couple models from Peter K’s collection to my stable, and one from Michael Torrie. From Peter’s I originally picked up the Pearse Switcher for my wife, the Climax then the Baldwin B1 from Aster. Decided I didnt like the Climax and resold it on ebay for what I had in it. I then picked up a super clean Aster GWR Pannier Tank locomotive from Michael Torre who is selling a couple of his engines thru Southern Steam Trains(Jim Pitts) website. He also has a nice Aster USRA Mikado from the original(Japanese made/built) run. Both the Baldwin and Pannier run like Swiss Watches. Both are alcohol fired, which I am really taking to and enjoying over gas firing. My wife loves the Pearse with its new Chessie System lettering my friend made for it and the RC control. Our profit sharing bonus arrives right after my birth day, so one final engine from Peter’s estate, the Aster GER 0-6-0 to become a “Thomas the Tank” will join the stable. I will also pick up a brass brake van kit and some coal wagons for the Pannier and GER to pull. Here are some pics to enjoy, the Climax had its own thread, GER wont arrive till mid March. Mike