Large Scale Central

USA Trains MOW cars

Have a friend that has the entire collection of MOW cars and a few extras, all D&RGW or unlettered, He has both cranes and the rotory I believe all have original boxes. If interested shoot me a note and I will give you his contact information.

I have no information on his pricing, you will have to talk to him.

I know this is an old post, but I have the same set lettered M of W so can go with any railroad. I only have the 10 car set, no rotary. These cars are all new in the box, I say that because, I don’t think I have every run them, that I can recall and I’ve owned them since USA Trains introduced them. If you have never seen these cars in person they are done very nice, just like there reefers, etc. are done. I guess model railroaders just don’t care for M & W work trains as I don’t see many if any on garden railroads. I would sell my 10 cars for $350, which new I gave around $650 for all 10, shipping would have to be determined because of box size and weight.

trainman

John Lenheiser said:

I know this is an old post, but I have the same set lettered M of W so can go with any railroad. I only have the 10 car set, no rotary. These cars are all new in the box, I say that because, I don’t think I have every run them, that I can recall and I’ve owned them since USA Trains introduced them. If you have never seen these cars in person they are done very nice, just like there reefers, etc. are done. I guess model railroaders just don’t care for M & W work trains as I don’t see many if any on garden railroads. I would sell my 10 cars for $350, which new I gave around $650 for all 10, shipping would have to be determined because of box size and weight.

trainman

Check your PM’s

SOLD

Rick Marty said:

Have a friend that has the entire collection of MOW cars and a few extras, all D&RGW or unlettered, He has both cranes and the rotory I believe all have original boxes. If interested shoot me a note and I will give you his contact information.

I have no information on his pricing, you will have to talk to him.

Shooting this back up because I talked to Jim yesterday and he still has all this to sell, so if interested let me know and I will get you his contact info.

Rick