Large Scale Central

LGB 5012-1 LV controller

Brand new LGB 5012-1 controller with box $45.00 +$10.00 ship in mainland USA only, Box shows wear. PayPal shipping from 32174LV controller

Brand new? Sure looks like some non-factory words in sharpie on the dial… just sayin’

These are great when used with a laptop power supply. I have one at my bench with a Dell 19 volt laptop supply. A great feature of the 5012 is it puts the power supply directly to the output at the full turn of the speed control. This is a DC only controller, the 5 amp version takes AC or DC.

Dan not sure about the input voltage, when I bought this from a hobby store there weren’t and English directions with it and after some research I found that it controls DC so DC in and controlled DC out, don’t know if it would control AC never tried it as didn’t what toast. On the board I found no bridge rectifier so don’t believe it will change AC to DC, That’s what the markings are on the mounting plate that is where I marked it as to which side was in and which side was out, Bill

Dan, is it PWM?

and what is PWM?

Pulse Width Modulation.

thanks, Bill

Greg, it is not PWM.

And again, the 2 amp unit is DC only, it is the 5 amp version that is AC or DC input.

All true