Large Scale Central

Wanted: usa or delton style couplers

Hello all… Been awhile since posting on here. Took a break from the hobby. Ended up buying a campsite with a large layout and running into all my couplers are different. I like those because they mate well with bachmann and usa and delton. Bachmann tend to be droopy and un reliable unless drilled and pinned which i have now done to most of mine and would consider some bachmann knuckles but mainly interested in delton and usa. Thanks! My hopes where many like me have converted to kd or other brands and has a been full. Let me know amount and price.

Well, welcome back, Kyle. You gotta send us a picture of this campsite and layout, for sure.

I have a question: how does a town of 4,000 have fifteen or so churches? I see you’re halfway between the railroad-famous Reading and the town of Bethlehem? My children’s mom was born and raised in Bethlehem…Bethlehem, Palestine, that is, in the West Bank; she’s Palestinian Eastern Orthodox Catholic (I’ll bet you don’t have one of those churches there!).

Also, I don’t know if you’re a scratch-builder or not, but this structure here is dying to be reproduced in 1:24 scale:

There is a lot of churches huh? I get people asking that move to the area where to go because of all the choices. Anyway i plan to make a post with pictures of the layout… Its kinda special to me…prolly not to anyone else but i get to relive an old memory and the layout belonged to someone heavily involved in the large scale community and the guys that been around awhile will know who i am referring to…kyle

Ill ask around and see what I can scare up, Kyle. About what are you looking for price-wise?

To be honest idk? Used is fine. Whats it worth? They are all over the place on ebay.

I assume you are asking for knuckle couplers.

Yes Dan. Sorry about this. Typed it from the campground on my phone and it wasnt very clear i suppose.

Kyle,

If you are in “no rush” you can certainly have all my USA knuckle couplers just PM me you address and I will send them to you when I have some time to find them all. How many do you need ?

BTW I’m just west of Harrisburg (https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)