Large Scale Central

Bachmann Wood Ore Cars For Sale

Having to downsize I have 6 Bachmann 98570 Wood Ore Cars for sale. Five are new in box, the 6th is also new but I have no box for it.

I am asking $35 each, buyer to pay actual USPS shipping. Buy them all and I’ll include Kevin Strong’s article on modifying them into early East Broad Top wood hoppers.

Paypal friends and family preferred for payment.

Please buy them,

Tom

Tom Bowdler said:

Having to downsize I have 6 Bachmann 98570 Wood Ore Cars for sale. Five are new in box, the 6th is also new but I have no box for it.

I am asking $35 each, buyer to pay actual USPS shipping. Buy them all and I’ll include Kevin Strong’s article on modifying them into early East Broad Top wood hoppers.

Paypal friends and family preferred for payment.

Please buy them,

Tom

Itchy trigger finger = double post.

Not long ago, I would have jumped at this opportunity…they are durn hard to find.

But; I have as many as I can use. They are good cars, for an ore train operation in NG. Having at least ten of them in a train looks great…15 would be even better, if you are employing any loco larger than a 4-6-0…20 would work well behind a B’mann C19.

They convert easily to Kadee body mount 1906/820 couplers, and look much better with them body mounted.

Fred Mills

I wish someone would “jump” as I really need to free up some space. According to Kevin Strong they make great early EBT wood hoppers and I have the article to prove it.

Thanks for the endorsement Fred.

These are very tempting…

Bob McCown said:

These are very tempting…

Tell me about it. I keep promising myself I won’t buy more cars until I’ve detailed and put the ones I already have into service…but…but…but…

Give in to temptation!!!

Buy my cars.

Are you going to give Bob a discount ?

The Ore Cars are SOLD

Huzzah! (https://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

John Passaro said:

Bob McCown said:

These are very tempting…

Tell me about it. I keep promising myself I won’t buy more cars until I’ve detailed and put the ones I already have into service…but…but…but…

Promises, promises.

I think I might have herd me make the same promise to myself, repeatedly, both before and after purchases, many purchases, too many purchases.

Sean McGillicuddy said:

Are you going to give Bob a discount ?

Perhaps he did ?

Tom Bowdler said:

The Ore Cars are SOLD