Large Scale Central

Misc 332 brass track & bits for sale

As I posted before, I’m making my own track out of steel bar stock (yes, I’ve heard the warnings about wheel wear, but I ran all metal wheels). Years ago, I sold

off the majority of my 332 brass track, but I recently found some misc bits… plus I had some homemade switches that I’ve torn apart… so I want to find this stuff new homes.

Not trying to make money on this stuff, but I don’t want to totally give it away or LOSE money on shipping either. Offers should consider pay-pal fees & shipping (so please state whether you are expecting me to cover shipping out of the offer).

Track condition is USED, with particulars as stated next to the photos. If you are looking for “as new” track move along, this stuff is not for you. If you regularly need odd sized pieces & or build your own switches, you MIGHT be interested.

All that being said, here’s what I’ve got, in no particular order. Pictures do not indicate a hard & fast “lot” to be sold together, but that would make things easier for sure. Also willing

to sell all of it in one single lot as well. Some pieces have soldered on jumper wires, some have had the foot ground away where the piece was installed in a switch. Some of the misc bits have two pieces of rail soldered together. If you have a specific interest, I can detail further.

Two sets Aristo “wide” radius switches. Both damaged. one was hit by a roto-tiller (bent-rail), other just has busted ties.

Aristo Points

Curved track. Pieces to the left are 4’ diameter, stuff to the right is a mixed bag of cut curves & hand bent. At bottom is a 8’ or 9’ diameter curved;

curved track

Straight track. Some 1 foot pieces, some approx 18" pieces, lots of smaller. There is longer straight rail in the last “lot” mixed bag of stuff, but this is what

had ties on it already. The short pieces.

short_straights

The longer pieces, 2 3-foot pieces, the other are less than 2.

long straights

Some american-style tie strips:

american style ties

Some Euro style ties:

euro ties

& finally, the misc bits.

The longer pieces (bits at the bottom go with the next “lot”.) Some of this rail has had soldered jumper wires)

long misc rail

The short bits (6lbs of rail). Includes three frog pieces, a few milled "points rails) & lots of misc.

shorter bits

how much you want for the two damaged turnouts? Dan