Large Scale Central

New Years Day Run

Happy New Year Folks.

Since it was a 50 degrees below 100 kind’ve morning here in Arizona I figured it would be great to take a couple of the steamers out. Heres a short video of this morning.

Take care,
Matt

Very nice, Matt, thanks for posting. You guys have had a long stretch of hot days this year, I bet 50 is a welcome break.

Mike, you’ve got that right. There’s only been a few mornings that we’ve been able to “see our breath” down here. Pretty unusual this time of the year in the valley.

Thanks for looking!

Have a great night

Nice video Matt! I really like your layout, clean and well set up for live steam operations. I’m really leaning towards something similar when I finally start a new layout. It’s been too long since my Shay has been under pressure!

Steve

‘Your browser does not recognise any of the HTML5 video formats.’

Good, was it?

I gave you a thanks for the kind thoughts…

tac

OVGRS

tac Foley said:

‘Your browser does not recognise any of the HTML5 video formats.’

Good, was it?

I gave you a thanks for the kind thoughts…

tac

OVGRS

Yes it was. That’s weird - It’s a normal Youtube video. Can you view videos directly on Youtube? If so search for

New Year’s Day run with the Accucraft Shay and Roundhouse Lady Anne

Thanks for the words fellas.

Steve, I wouldn’t have it any other way at this point I virtually have zero track work and it’s all at waist level which makes it eye level when you sit down to enjoy watching you trains with a cold one theres A million ways to skin a cat, this one definitely works for me!

Tac, here’s the direct link to the video. Maybe this will help? https://youtu.be/2Ur2StF6pnM

cheers!

Matt