Large Scale Central

Madawaska Valley Garden Railway

Got to run my trains on the Madawaska Valley Garden Railway at the Arnprior Train show. Lots to see with all scales presents. Father Fred dropped by, in a rare sojourn from the manor house, to congratulate the organizer Gaston Moreau.

Sense of humor?

A nun and a “street walker” in the same picture.

David Maynard said:

Sense of humor?

How do you know if the other ladies in the picture are “street walkers” Maynard?

Looks like a Nun ,a guy and his gal and another lady waiting for a train to me??

Sister Mary runs accross the long goodby.

One for rooster.

" Rooster " said:

David Maynard said:

Sense of humor?

How do you know if the other ladies in the picture are “street walkers” Maynard?

Looks like a Nun ,a guy and his gal and another lady waiting for a train to me??

Well, ah, if the lady in the short pink dress was that guy’s girlfriend, why isnt his arms around her? He is standing there holding that white bag, like…um…

Ok. Skip it.

Like… a Sailor on liberty?

Are we sure the sister is a sister?

Steve Weidner said:

Are we sure the sister is a sister?

No, she’s a Nun, pretending to look the other way from the couple. The other lady can be a street walker if Mr. Maynard wants her to be.

looking for a smiley emoticon but can’t find one

Sorry. Somebody has a stuttering problem. Message said there was a board error, then posted the same thing 5 times. Wish I could delete the entire posts.

Steve Featherkile said:

Like… a Sailor on liberty?

Yes, that is what came to mind when I saw that.

Taken from real life.

The older nun looks concerned, the younger one looks happy for the couple. Interesting…

Oh were did that nice Father Fred go…

The nun is looking for someone to perform an exorcism- The girl is levitating.

-Kevin.

dieseldude . said:

The nun is looking for someone to perform an exorcism- The girl is levitating.

-Kevin.

NOPE

That is a kiss … just better than the leg up