Large Scale Central

ECLSTS 2016 setup

Took some photos of Rick and his crew setting up in the alcove.

After looking at it I thought about a third world factory sweat shop.

In this photo you can see the shop foreman threating the worker to keep up his quota or else!

deleted since the deal links were deleted

deleted since the deal links fixed

Great fun at the D&B tonight! I’m sorry that i don’t have pictures to share, but from my perspective it was great to solidify a few relationships, and make some new ones. Truly great folks we have in this hobby, and it was so fun talking to y’all.

Well I took Photos however since the internet at this hotel is slower than dial up (I’m talkin 9600 not 14400) you’ll have to wait until I get home to post them.

I know some hotels give you slow service and try and get you to pay for faster speeds but this hotel has the worst internet service I have ever tried to use.

Scott

I enjoyed meeting folks last night… Had so much fun chatting, my voice gave out.

Good one Scott Mr. Speedo as a forman

allsgood richard

Keep the photos coming.

Did anyone take any pictures at the D&B…? Did anyone visit Polk’s Generation Next ? Did anyone think to check on the latest from Crest R/C ?

Any reports would be greatly appreciated by all the people not fortunate enough to be able to attend…

Please help us out…it would be greatly appreciated.

A fine show IMHO. Saw lots of friends, the D&B was great, lots of folks socializing and models to look at. I took a few photos of the D&B, and lot more of the show and the live steam track I ran on all the show. Others were taking photos as well, but tired now, will try to post photos soon

Jerry

Eric Schade said:

I enjoyed meeting folks last night…

And today as well

(http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)