Forum Sponsorsss


Forums Modeling Rolling stock
  • Topic: Ken Brunts Plow

    Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 20, 2016 7:34 PM EST
      • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
         
      • Posts
        11,160
      • Thanks
        129
      • Thanked
        931

      Rooster is speechless again.

       

      Oops, sorry. David Russell is speechless again.

      ____________________________________

      Shannon car Shops
      Home of the infamous leg lamp

      I.A.R.R.R. Member #12

      and King Butt Modeler

    • February 20, 2016 10:19 PM EST
      • Southern Illinois
         
      • Posts
        9,325
      • Thanks
        636
      • Thanked
        606

      He's just going for that 10K posting. 

    • February 21, 2016 7:19 AM EST
      • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
         
      • Posts
        11,160
      • Thanks
        129
      • Thanked
        931

      Ric, ok, I guess. Me, I don't care what my post count is.

      ____________________________________

      Shannon car Shops
      Home of the infamous leg lamp

      I.A.R.R.R. Member #12

      and King Butt Modeler

    • February 21, 2016 8:17 AM EST
      • Southern Illinois
         
      • Posts
        9,325
      • Thanks
        636
      • Thanked
        606

      Hey David M. not you!  Sorry you took it that way.  Its Rooster, he posts blank screens and it ups his Posts count.  He's getting close to 10,000 posts and he's watching it climb.  He'll deny it, but that will be another post.  Don't tell him I said that.  He is fragile.

    • February 21, 2016 10:41 AM EST
      • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
         
      • Posts
        11,160
      • Thanks
        129
      • Thanked
        931

      Ric, I knew what you meant. And yes, Rooster can be fragile. I was just saying that I do not care what my post count is. I am such a chatty person, it is higher then some folks who have been here twice as long as I have.

      ____________________________________

      Shannon car Shops
      Home of the infamous leg lamp

      I.A.R.R.R. Member #12

      and King Butt Modeler

    • February 21, 2016 10:59 AM EST
      • West Grove, Pennsylvania
         
      • Posts
        11,507
      • Thanks
        1,048
      • Thanked
        1,530

      David Maynard said:

      Rooster is speechless again.

       

      Oops, sorry. David Russell is speechless again.

      Enjoy it. It doesn't happen very often............

      ____________________________________

      "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." --Martin Luther King Jr

    • February 21, 2016 7:03 PM EST
      • South Central , PA
         
      • Posts
        15,338
      • Thanks
        3,310
      • Thanked
        1,873

      Ric Golding said:

      He's just going for that 10K posting. 

      This hurts my "feelings" Ric as you are putting me in a category of some that care about statistics! This is difficult for me as my permit to carry those "feelings" concealed is up for renewal this year and I'm really debating it. Perhaps I shouldn't have posted as many of the build threads and useless information from modeling experiences I used to post. If I would not have shared them then I wouldn't be in this predicament that I'm in. 

       

      Honestly....I'm just upset and speechless about this whole plow thing. You think you know someone and then they lead you astray!

      The elders here have mentored me over the years and then next thing you know they throw you under the railbus!

       

       

      Edit :  Hell I even had breakfast with the guy !

    • February 21, 2016 7:15 PM EST
      • Easton , Massachusetts
         
      • Posts
        4,765
      • Thanks
        2,489
      • Thanked
        722

      Ken just give him the dammm plow!

      No, he might think that ,you think he's a charity case!

       

      This post was edited by Sean McGillicuddy at February 21, 2016 7:16 PM EST
      ____________________________________

       My u-tube  My Vimeo

      The light in the tunnel might not be an engine , but a light in the caboose of my own train on my Roundy Round Rail Road !    My empire is complete...I think...

    • February 21, 2016 7:22 PM EST
      • Burke, Virginia
         
      • Posts
        7,754
      • Thanks
        503
      • Thanked
        1,087

      David Russell said:
      Ric Golding said:

      He's just going for that 10K posting. 

      This hurts my "feelings" Ric as you are putting me in a category of some that care about statistics! This is difficult for me as my permit to carry those "feelings" concealed is up for renewal this year and I'm really debating it. Perhaps I shouldn't have posted as many of the build threads and useless information from modeling experiences I used to post. If I would not have shared them then I wouldn't be in this predicament that I'm in. 

      Honestly....I'm just upset and speechless about this whole plow thing. You think you know someone and then they lead you astray!

      The elders here have mentored me over the years and then next thing you know they throw you under the railbus!

       

      Edit :  Hell I even had breakfast with the guy !

      He did seem to walk away OK...

       

      ____________________________________

      Bruce

      http://jbrr.com/

       

    • February 21, 2016 11:48 PM EST
      • Deer Park, Washington
         
      • Posts
        12,598
      • Thanks
        605
      • Thanked
        389

      David Russell said:
      Ric Golding said:

      He's just going for that 10K posting. 

      This hurts my "feelings" Ric as you are putting me in a category of some that care about statistics! This is difficult for me as my permit to carry those "feelings" concealed is up for renewal this year and I'm really debating it. Perhaps I shouldn't have posted as many of the build threads and useless information from modeling experiences I used to post. If I would not have shared them then I wouldn't be in this predicament that I'm in. 

       

      Honestly....I'm just upset and speechless about this whole plow thing. You think you know someone and then they lead you astray!

      The elders here have mentored me over the years and then next thing you know they throw you under the railbus!

       

       

      Edit :  Hell I even had breakfast with the guy !

      Quitcherbellyachin.  Suck it up, Buttercup.

      ____________________________________

      Not only does my mind wander, sometimes it walks off completely.

       

      Some people try to turn back their odometers.  Not me.  I want people to know why I look this way.  I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved.  Will Rogers.

    • February 22, 2016 2:37 AM EST
      • West Grove, Pennsylvania
         
      • Posts
        11,507
      • Thanks
        1,048
      • Thanked
        1,530

      I'm just upset and speechless about this whole plow thing. You think you know someone and then they lead you astray!

      The elders here have mentored me over the years and then next thing you know they throw you under the railbus!

      Edit :  Hell I even had breakfast with the guy !

      I wish I could have read that whole post, but the page was starting to turn brown....................probably from all the crap being tossed around............

      But anyway..........

      ____________________________________

      "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." --Martin Luther King Jr

    • March 21, 2016 10:10 AM EDT
      • Easton , Massachusetts
         
      • Posts
        4,765
      • Thanks
        2,489
      • Thanked
        722

      Sean McGillicuddy said:
      Ken Brunt said:

      I didn't wanna mention that. Rooster might get a big head......

      How much bigger can it get?

      Ken

      Didn't see this coming!

      ____________________________________

       My u-tube  My Vimeo

      The light in the tunnel might not be an engine , but a light in the caboose of my own train on my Roundy Round Rail Road !    My empire is complete...I think...

    • March 21, 2016 12:57 PM EDT
      • West Grove, Pennsylvania
         
      • Posts
        11,507
      • Thanks
        1,048
      • Thanked
        1,530

      ____________________________________

      "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." --Martin Luther King Jr

    • March 23, 2016 8:47 PM EDT
      • South Central , PA
         
      • Posts
        15,338
      • Thanks
        3,310
      • Thanked
        1,873

      Ken,

      I'm sorry but you lied to me and this is upsetting.

       

      Edit: cause actually you didn't lie to me Ken. You just didn't reveal the entire truth!  Which basically says you didn't trust me TWO begin with handling the truth. So I am blocking you and have no need for your ewe're( mint jelly) useless posts!

    • March 23, 2016 9:29 PM EDT
      • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
         
      • Posts
        11,160
      • Thanks
        129
      • Thanked
        931

      Aww, Rooster had his feathers ruffled. ;-)
      ____________________________________

      Shannon car Shops
      Home of the infamous leg lamp

      I.A.R.R.R. Member #12

      and King Butt Modeler

    • March 24, 2016 12:11 AM EDT
      • Post Falls, Idaho
         
      • Posts
        8,788
      • Thanks
        2,937
      • Thanked
        1,685

      Well I would hate to derail this thread about Mr. Russell's feeling to throw a comment in about Ken's plow but that is a damn nice plow. The CR&N never had one but I am throwing that into the bucket of "to build someday". CR&N would look great with a plow like that one.

      ____________________________________
    • March 24, 2016 2:31 AM EDT
      • West Grove, Pennsylvania
         
      • Posts
        11,507
      • Thanks
        1,048
      • Thanked
        1,530

      Devon Sinsley said:

      Well I would hate to derail this thread about Mr. Russell's feeling to throw a comment in about Ken's plow but that is a damn nice plow. The CR&N never had one but I am throwing that into the bucket of "to build someday". CR&N would look great with a plow like that one.

      If you need the plans for it, just let me know. I can make a copy and send them to you. Heaven knows I've probably done that about a half dozen times already.

      ____________________________________

      "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." --Martin Luther King Jr

    • March 24, 2016 2:32 AM EDT
      • West Grove, Pennsylvania
         
      • Posts
        11,507
      • Thanks
        1,048
      • Thanked
        1,530

      David Russell said:

      Ken,

      I'm sorry but you lied to me and this is upsetting.

       

      Edit: cause actually you didn't lie to me Ken. You just didn't reveal the entire truth!  Which basically says you didn't trust me TWO begin with handling the truth. So I am blocking you and have no need for your ewe're( mint jelly) useless posts!

      You'll get over it...................

      ____________________________________

      "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." --Martin Luther King Jr

    • March 24, 2016 3:01 AM EDT
      • Post Falls, Idaho
         
      • Posts
        8,788
      • Thanks
        2,937
      • Thanked
        1,685

      Ken I will take you up on that. Ill send you a PM.

      ____________________________________
Forums Modeling Rolling stock

    Icon Legend

  • Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is enabled
    HTML  is enabled

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel

Ads by Google