Large Scale Central

A slow starter

I doubt I will get my two holer done but I was finally able to get started today.

This is the grand total of what has been done! Doesn’t look much like a two holes yet!

we are rooting for you Doug. I am not to sure there are many of us that will be done on time. I will have something to show and “enter” but it won’t be where I wanted it to be. Like Dave said Rule #1 applies and we are having fun that’s for sure. The best prize is being able to participate.

it looks like the walls might go up today!

Like chili with hot peppers, it goes fast.

Hey you never know. I didnt think i would even start mine. Its done now.

The owner of Mik’s told his patrons last night that whoever would help work on the two holer that they would get free beer. There was a good turnout and the walls went up!

UIt didn’t get finished but it is coming along. As deadline fast approaches the metal work on the two holes is done except for the doors. Here’s the front.

And here is how the back and the roof ended up…

Nice work Doug. Glad to see another challenge being completed. Challenge township can always use more places to find a moment of peace and relief.

And this is how the sides came out.

The two holer wasn’t a big project this year and it’s not finished but it was needed!

A crowd lines up at the now-completed two holer.

Volunteers turned out this morning to finish the doors.

They were urged on by some of those who had taken part in the drinking session yesterday and feeling the effects.

This Challenge project is mislabeled because I couldn’t find a way to fix it!

It looks good, Doug. Love the shot of the folks lined up. Any close ups of the doors?

Great job.