Large Scale Central

Proto hands

Anyone know if Protohands glad hands are still around? I would like to buy some. Haven’t heard back from my question I sent on the website. Don’t want to place an order if there o.o.b. thinking of using these on my lgb coaches with a little modifications.

I didn’t see Geoff at ECLSTS. Doesn’t mean that he’s not still selling them - he’s a busy guy. If I can find it I’ll PM you Geoff’s email address.

Hi John thanks for address. Unfortunately it came back undeliverable.

Try Jason Kovac at “The Train Department”. He shows them on his website at $25 for a set to do four complete cars. Still a great deal. I installed them on my AMS Jackson and Sharp, D&RGW coaches, body mount couplers. They work great!

I have 4 Packages - unopened. Let me know if you’re interested.

Thanks for the help Fellas. I just talked to Geoff. He is still going strong in 1:20.3 .

Bruce thanks anyway, placed an order before I read you email. I needed angle cocks also.

Todd,

Before Protohands came out with their mag hoses, I started using Hartford products angle cocks and glad hands. Placing a small magnet in the glad hand and using surgical tubing makes for a very nice working air hose, so you might try Ozark Minitures who now owns Hartford Products.

todd whittier said:
Hi John thanks for address. Unfortunately it came back undeliverable.

Glad you got in contact with him. That was an old address from when he was doing motorcycle restorations.

Chester thanks. Looked into that before I went with protohands. A lot if the Hartford products glad hands parts were out of stock.

todd whittier said:
Thanks for the help Fellas. I just talked to Geoff. He is still going strong in 1:20.3

This is good!