Large Scale Central

Thanks Dave T

I have already said that I found LSC simply because I was directed here to participate in the challenge; thanks John C for that. As soon as I got back into Large scale I wanted to be a part of this. It lived up to its reputation. It challenged me as a builder, it gave me some great ideas for future projects (like I needed that) and I got to converse with some very fun and like minded people.

The builds were awesome. I mean we have a moose powerd log hauler, a clock powered loco, a 200’ tall paymaster house that ignores Newton’s laws, A true California adventure, a drunk bear that wears a trap as a hat, a red rocket that used every gizmo that was within a 20 mile radius, a MOW bus caboose what ever you call it that was made with everything but the kitchen sink which just didn’t fit, The Enterpirse in a hamster cage, a minion ferris wheel, a chopped channeled narrowed sparky, a saggin party wagon, a holy water on tap delivery system, who have I missed, oh yeah wiley and the acme car, and some others I am forgeting and those that didn’t quite make the finish line ( Prayers to those who had life run them over in the middle).

We had many people step up and offer prizes most of which didn’t even build a car.

What a great time. But it wouldn’t have happened if one person’s passion had not been kept alive by another person’s respect and dedication.

Thanks MIK and thanks Dave for maing MIK 2015 a fun and succesful time. How many days left til MIK 2016?

At the risk of sounding like Mickey Mantle at the senate hearing…I agree with everything Devon just said.

How many days? I dunno, but I’m bored already.

Thanks Dave.

John

You bored, are you? Make me a duplicate of your fantastic build and I’ll run it in the mining district of my railroad right behind the Manager’s headquarters.

Thanks Dave

Dave, Devon said it all.

Thank you!!

Yes, Thank You Dave T. And also everyone else who’s given time and/or resources for our enjoyment.

J.

Thanks guys!!! It was great fun being a spectator and being a builder!!!

John Caughey said:

How many days? I dunno, but I’m bored already.

Thanks Dave.

John

Start researching and building ugly Amtrak equitment and join my hellish crusade!

Ditto those comments…Thank you Dave and all those behind the awards and behind putting this on. And thanks to all the competition…a lot of good talent on LSC, including the ‘rookies’.

Thank You Dave. Without you this group of imaginative modellers would be sitting in their shops twiddling their thumbs wondering what to do.

This years challenge was a huge success Thanks to you Dave and everyone who participated.

My thanks also Dave. Was a lot of fun and got to see some really cool new stuff.

As this years Mik’s Build Challenge winds to a successful close.

THANK YOU GUYS… I do appreciate the accolades. But I do this for the good of the LSC community.

You might not thank me after you find out what I have in mind for next year. 10 months to go!

Dave Taylor said:

You might not thank me after you find out what I have in mind for next year. 10 months to go!

Hehe…Sweet!

David Russell said:

Dave Taylor said:

Hehe…Sweet!

I second everyone else in saying a big thank you!! It was much fun again this year, and though I didn’t quite make the finish line this year, I look forward to next years challenge, and to see just what you have up your sleeve for next year :wink:

Thanks Dave. This year’s challenge was unique and a lot of fun. Thank you for all you did to make it happen.

Doc Tom