Large Scale Central

Workshop Finished

Well it took longer than planned but got the last part of the new workshop interior done this weekend.

That was the ceiling and lighting. I had to frame out, dry wall, tape & bed, then paint the HVAC duct area then add the drop ceiling and new LED lighting. Found a good buy at Cosco on these lights. They are rated equivalent to a 150 watt flood but only consume 23 watts each, the color is 3000K and used a total of 9 lights in the workshop. two are mounted in the HVAC part over the 15 foot long bench with the chop saw.

the

Pictures are untouched using available light only from the LED flood and no color correct, only exception is resized to better fit the forums format.

I would kill for a workshop like that.

Well…maybe not kill, but you get my point.

VERY,VERY NICE! But too clean.

Yeah, too clean. Obviously, nothing gets done there. :slight_smile:

Steve Featherkile said:

It’s NEW.

Already started on some projects to make it look correct.

Dennis Cherry said:

Steve Featherkile said:

It’s NEW.

Already started on some projects to make it look correct.

Oh, good, I feel better. :slight_smile:

Joe Bussing said:
VERY,VERY NICE! But too clean.

Joe, I took pictures of my shop back when I built it. It has never been that clean since those pictures were taken. :frowning:

It looks big enough to drop my house in without touching the sides .

Mike Brit

Now we expect great things out of it.

Now we expect great things out of it.

nice workshop, enjoy! A good pllace to get away from the honey do’s.

Ron, surely you jest. She will find him there and “present” him with the honey do’s. You know that.

Congrats Dennis.

Looks very nice and since it will seldom look as clear ago you have the reference pictures for next time when the “my workshop” theme pops up.

David Maynard said:

Ron, surely you jest. She will find him there and “present” him with the honey do’s. You know that.

The Honey-do list has been on hold waiting on the workshop completion.

Yes, I have a list of Train stuff also. Want to start making my own turnouts for the new Garden Railroad.

Nice place for a train up around the ceiling! :wink:

Sean McGillicuddy said:

Nice place for a train up around the ceiling! :wink:

But only if the dust collector system sucks up everything, including the really fine stuff.

Run a leaf blower and get snow effect!