Large Scale Central

Spring work

It springs forever! In this case cleaning out the water features … but it is finally done!

Hans-Joerg Mueller said:

It springs forever! In this case cleaning out the water features … but it is finally done!

No pictures?!

It never happened!!

Tom

I know! I plan on shooting a video and then everyone will have an excuse why they need to go for a leak in a real hurry.

Too overcast this evening, I want the perfect light to catch in the water i.e. late afternoon approx. 17:30 to 18:30; looks like Thursday could be the day.

I will be waiting :wink:

Today was the day, just have to assemble “the stuff”.

Today was the day, just have to assemble “the stuff”.

Here we go and there you are.

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/95413784[/vimeo]

Looks fantastic Hans!

Vincent wants one now!
I don’t blame him, very nice.

That look great. If it was not for all the leaves and short summers here, I would put one in. It really makes a difference.

Nice turn out. Sure has changed from the first time you show us quite a few yr’s ago when you started building it. Turned out very nice.

Thank you Gentlemen! Yep it’s coming along, slowly but surely.

HJ, I could watch that for hours!

"And if I was a crocodile,

I’d thank the LORD,

for my big smile."

Delightful, HJ, just delightful. If I wasn’t so far away I would visit just to see that water feature and the birds taking their baths.

I did not need to leave my chair by the way, but I did think that a beer might be appropriate. Smiley

Looks great HJ, but now I need to pee :slight_smile:

I’ve not attempted a water feature because I can only dig a few inches in most areas of my lot before hitting rock. Last weekend we visited a nursery and they had a Koi pond built above grade as a raised bed. That I could do!