Large Scale Central

Dremel table saw rip fence

I’ve had my Dremel table saw for about 25 years, tough little machine, but the rip fence is not all that great. Micro mark used to sell one but I never did get one. Found a guy on ebay selling one that he makes, so I ordered one. Will let you know what I think when I get it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260630574285&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Jerry,

I bought a used unit sans fence a couple of years ago intending to make the fence, but busy, busy, busy.

I will be interested.

Barry - BBT

Barry, he listed one again. Just click on the link above. Good guy to deal with. I really like the fence, real solid. I got a new blade insert and carbide blade from him also.

Whatcha’ gonna make with that new fence Jerry??
:wink:

Just trying to save my fingers Dave. :slight_smile: I use the little saw a lot, just used it last nite to cut on the caboose trucks that I am making. I used it a TON when I was making my wood model of the USS Essex(see my web site). I have a big table saw also for ripping stuff down. I always find something to do with it.

It wasn’t Ty;er Tool that sells that rip fence? I want to upgrade my little saw and can’t find the listing. I’m in the process of putting a new belt on and realigning it and am tired of using clamps to hold the rip fence in place!

Doug, if you are talking about the Dremel saw, I like the one I got from that guy in my first post, up on top. Just write him, that’s what I did, he had none listed, but then put one on for me.