Large Scale Central

Reading material

Which magazines do most On30 modelers read? I doubt there’s a publication that’s dedicated solely to On30. What about club newsletters, manufacturers publications, etc?

Thanks,

Walt

Walt

I checked with Clambake and they didn’t have a clue. It seems that the best info is on one of the On30 websites. Just do a search with On30 and you will find three good sites to start with and they will lead you to other sites.

On30 is very interesting to me so far and the cost of railroad stuff has been great. Check St. Aubins website for some deals like a lighted caboose for $6 if you buy six…

Cheers,

Narrow Gauge and Shortline Gazette…lots of advertisers as well as articles…Light Iron Digest from the folks that bring ya Maine 2 Ft Quarterly, and joining the On30 Conspiracy over at Yahoo Groups will prolly yeild tons of info…

Bart Salmons said:
Narrow Gauge and Shortline Gazette.....lots of advertisers as well as articles........Light Iron Digest from the folks that bring ya Maine 2 Ft Quarterly, and joining the On30 Conspiracy over at Yahoo Groups will prolly yeild tons of info.......
I'll second that.