Forums Modeling O / On30
  • Topic: Rough Sketch of the TF&E Division

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 28, 2005 4:36 PM EST
      • Who Ya Gonna Call?, Ft Gay, WV

• Thanks

Just thought I'd share a quick sketch of the On30 madness...the Tug Fork & Eastern Division of the West Virginia & Kentucky Narrow Gauge. East Prot Lavender is out Interchange with the outside world, Midaway is teh original TIMESAVER module that got it all started, while Anniebird is the Primary mining camp.

• November 28, 2005 5:14 PM EST
      • Southern Illinois

• Thanks

>> Just thought I'd share a quick sketch of the On30 madness...the Tug Fork & Eastern Division of the West Virginia & Kentucky Narrow Gauge. East Prot Lavender is out Interchange with the outside world, Midaway is teh original TIMESAVER module that got it all started, while Anniebird is the Primary mining camp. >

I like that. How is it I see your location of where your sketch is? You know this is just like brain surgery. The first 100 are a little tough, but after that you can get pretty good. Working on my skills, but having a hard time finding volunteers. Smooth Sailing, Ric Golding Kaskaskia Valley Railway Carlyle, Illinois
    • November 28, 2005 5:38 PM EST
      • Who Ya Gonna Call?, Ft Gay, WV

• Thanks

Because when ya hit REPLY TO it copies everything including the URL for the photo! Might help to delete such stuff once your finished replying!!!
Forums Modeling O / On30

Icon Legend

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is enabled
    HTML  is enabled

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel

Ads by Google