Large Scale Central

FOR SALE - R/C Control Boards

I have the following R/C control and boards recently removed from locos. All are in very good condition and tested to work.

G-Scale Graphics RailBoss Plus Hobby boards (4) $70.00 Each includes DSM2 Receiver and shipping anywhere in lower 48 via USPS Priority Mail

Features:

Control all of your locomotives from the same transmitter, one or two trains at a time.

Manual and Automatic Programmable Sound Triggers (Take charge of your sound system)

Automated Station Stops and back 'n forth trolley operation using track magnets (requires reed switch)

Directional Lamp / LED lighting (no external resistors required)

Low battery warning and cutoff protection for Lithium batteries. (Run loco home before it stops dead in its tracks).

Low voltage cutoff for Li-Po batteries with no built-in protection PCB.

User Programmable Functions and Real-Time Control of Automated Functions via the transmitter give you unprecedented control over the way your trains operate and sound.

Statistically Controlled Station Stops & Whistle Activation (You decide how often they occur)

5-Amp PWM Motor Driver (from 7-25 volts, no de-rating at higher voltages. No need for fans.)

Manual radio control of speed, momentum, direction, sound, and automation

Continuous Running with Transmitter Off

On-Board wiring diagnostics

7-25 VDC Power Input (Nominal 7.2V to 19.2V for NiMh or NiCad cells, 7.4V to 22.2V for Lithium Ion or Li-Po cells)

A DSM2 compatible transmitter will be required. These are available as two-stick aircraft radios -OR- as hand-held controllers with knobs from Tony Walsham ar Radio Control Systems.

Actual board Photos…

Also available as an add-on to one of the above systems is a Rail Boss Trigger Board which adds two additional sound triggers. Only one available - Add $10 to purchase…

Details & documentation available from G-Scale Graphics at https://www.gscalegraphics.net

When these sell, I will be upgrading two more locos which have the RailBoss Enhanced boards (single loco operation) and one Phoenix Big Sound 97 sound card with Shay sounds.

All items pictured are included with that item. Payment via check in advance or contact me off-list for other options.

USPS shipping has been extremely slow due to COVID and other factors. Don’t expect 2-Day delivery. More like 7-10 days :frowning: Of course, any or all of theses items are available for local pick up / delivery within 40 miles of Danbury, CT

Eventually I will be listing these on Facebook in the G-Scale Swap group at slightly higher prices (to cover PayPal fees)

Discounts for multiple item purchase. Thanks for looking !

Message sent

My title should have included FOR SALE. Going fast, don’t miss out!

Why? You included pricing (https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

On the front page it doesn’t show the section posted to, so some might not look in with out the FOR SALE notation. Thanks Dave!

BigSound 97, P5 and P9 boards are SOLD. Phoenix 2K2 and the RailBoss boards are still available.

All sound boards are now sold. Price on RailBoss cards is negotiable.