Large Scale Central

O scale folks

Hey I am not sure who on here does O scale in addition to large scale. But Steve Featherkile had an extensive O (and some HO) collection. None in our club does much with O. I have started putting stuff on Ebay, but I’d rather work a deal here since Steve was part of this family. I have most of it cataloged so if you are interested let’s talk.

Devon… like G scale… there is a range of “O” scale stuff… Is Steve’s stuff 0-27? Like three rail Lionel, 2 rail fine scale, ON30, or what.

I do some 0-27 three rail, so I might like a few pieces if thats what it is.

Dave T.

Deleting to save room

Mostly interested in just common rolling stock. Punkin power… GN is my other RR stuff. I like to run mixed freight and with mixed RR’s in the runs…

Is there some way to get a listing or such? Any steam engines?

Dave T.

Santa Fe set is sold. Thanks Rich

I sold all my Lionel years ago, glad I did as I see Lionel is pretty much the least collected trains today and the value puts it way down from what it was for many years. I’ve also sold much of my G scale and keeping what I will run at this time, my HOn3 layout is still here and it’s also getting to the point that it could go sooner rather then later. I guess it’s like burning the candle at both ends, well the candle is burning down fast. I always said that G scale would be my final railroad and I’m working toward that, I’m happy just focusing on just one scale these days and modeling in G scale is working for me.

trainman

Making space

Devon, I’m interested. Contact at my email: [email protected] for a little more information and to discuss shipping. The asking price is acceptable. Steve’s wife deserves it all.

Dave (and everyone else) you said you were interested in GN. So was Steve. So here is the list of GN. Pictures on request. Priced as make offer. Be fair. First come first serve. Everything is damage free and in excellent condition unless otherwise noted.

GN Empire Builder: coaches #902, #905, #908, and combine #566. Would like to keep them together. ATLAS Industrial.

GN locos:

Atlas Alco RS-3 cab #221

GN freight cars:

Lionel USRA Double Sheathed Boxcar #24872

Lionel Express Boxcar #2500 (x3)

Lionel PS-4 flat car with GN trailers #60209

Lionel boxcar #6464 (no box, older car)

Atlas standard cupola caboose #X74

Atlas 8000 gal tank car #1465 (x2)

Atlas 50’ single sheathed boxcar #43636

Atlas 40’ sliding door boxcar #39419

Atlas stockcar #63190 (no box)

Atlas 40’ steel reefer-western fruit exchange #68200

MTH Rotary snow plow #X-1572

Industrial Double Door Boxcar # 25472

Industrial 3002 stockcar #7310

Quality Craft PS-1 40’ Boxcar # 8614

Quality Craft PS-1 40’ Boxcar # 8600

K-Line Classic Reefer #7613 (X2)

K-Line Aluminum Tank car # 74787

Intermountain Railway Company Kit w/extras steelsided ice bunker #68313 Western Fruit Express

As they sell i will erase them

Here is the list of the rest of the locos and rolling stock. Same as above make offers be fair. All stuff is in good condition and boxed unless otherwise noted. Pictures upon request.

Williams GP9s BNSF powered A unit #2070 and unpowered A unit #1825 (selling as a pair).

Lionel Gil Finn’s trout ranch aquarium car.

Lionel NP boxcar #6464

Lionel Railway Express Agency (REA) flat car w/trailers #TLCX3

Lionel NP PS4 flat car w/trailer #62829

Lionel REA boxcar w/steam sounds #REX6268

MTH Western Pacific boxcar #6464-2001

K-Line Milwaukee Road wood sided boxcar #100652

K-Line Western Pacific boxcar #648106

Atlas NP 40’ steel reefer #91017

Quality Craft NP steel sided boxcar #43069

Quality Craft NP boxcar #91202

Buildings to come