Large Scale Central

Hartland Disney Engines

Selling a Disney Lilly Belle and a Ward Kimball made by Hartland for Carolwood and sold at Disney stores Make a reasonable offer. Selling for the family of the deceased owner. The Lilly Belle has the Display Case as well.

Note: I was with Larry and these have original packing and little to no run time.

I’ve seen the Lilly Belles sell for up $1200 on eBay. I have one and they are beautiful.

What did you pay for yours?

Larry does it also have the piece track?

thank you

John,

As I explained it is not mine. As I stated in my original post the person who owned it had passed and I am selling it for the family.

Richard, I have photos that I can send to you showing it.

LAO

Larry Otis said:

John,

As I explained it is not mine. As I stated in my original post the person who owned it had passed and I am selling it for the family.

LAO

I was asking Mickey what he paid, not the eBay dream he mentioned…

I bought mine years ago direct from Disney. There was a major mess up and multiple trips to a Disney store to exchange and they gave some credit for the issues but I don’t remember the price. But as I recall, it was $800 to 1000. Honestly don’t remember. But I have seen several sell for the $1000 to $1200 on eBay Over the past couple years.

it’s not crazy detail but the paint detail is really nice. I have only run it a few times for fear of scratching the paint. But love to look at it.

PM SENT

They were originally $750.00 in the park and came with a display case, certificate of authenticity and a small cross section of rail from Walt’s backyard.

John Caughey said:

Larry Otis said:

John,

LAO

I was asking Mickey what he paid, not the eBay dream he mentioned…

Not really a dream.

Here is a ebay link for one that sold in July for $1550. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hartland-Locomotive-Works-The-Americans-Disney-Lilly-Belle-G-Scale-/392875435889?hash=item5b79336771%3Ag%3A70cAAOSw7zFfEJaN&nma=true&si=xgE%2BUUrZ9R7hclH2zyaaSMd1Osw%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

and one on May for $1200. https://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-RARE-Hartland-G-Scale-4-4-0-DISNEY-LILLY-BELLE/283885859532?hash=item4218ea72cc:g:ArQAAOSwFkdevAmh