Large Scale Central

mason bogie run on 7-10-2020

Run with my scratch built Mason Bogie and matching passenger cars at a friends house on his newly completed Garden Railway

Hey Bill, in 3 different browsers, 1 I’m logged in on and 2 I’m not, there is blank background instead of video content; but there is text,

"Run with my scratch built Mason Bogie and matching passenger cars at a friends house on his newly completed Garden Railway This post was edited by Bill Barnwell at July 21, 2020 12:41 PM CDT"

Dang, I’d like to see the model.

Forest, I’ve opened it in explorer, chrome and firefox and all 3 show it, so not sure what your problem is and John you can see a lot of the build pictures @ https://www.pinterest.com/billbarnwell09/mason-bogie-2-6-6t/ if you want, Bill

X

Bill, the problem is Pintrest. I cannot see the video either, I am not a logged in member of Pintrest.

Bob don’t know how Pinterest got involved as it went from my phone to you tube and that is where I pull it from, the pinterest mention was a place that John could see more pictures of the build which are stored their, maybe you can enlighten me, Thanks Bill

Bob don’t know how Pinterest got involved as it went from my phone to you tube and that is where I pull it from, the pinterest mention was a place that John could see more pictures of the build which are stored their, maybe you can enlighten me, Thanks Bill