Large Scale Central

Ozark Parts Stash

Yesterday, my pal Jack and I did a short road trip to Bokeelia on Pine Island where there were a few trains for sale - a friend had left them to the current owner, who wanted them gone.

There wasn’t much of interest - a lot of track, including a 10’ USAT cirle (looked new,) a couple of Aristo medium radius switches and crossings, a Ruby live steamer, and a like-new-in-box Anniversary 4-6-0. I think they’ll turn up on Facebook at very low prices, so if you happen to need any of those, let me know and I’ll pass on the word.

Jack and I split a box of Ozark bits and wheels. He got 20 pairs of USAT shiny wheels and a Bachmann flatcar, while I got a stash of Ozark bits.

These are old - Ozark hasn’t been located in Missouri for years. I sorted through them this morning, and here’s what is in the pile:

They are all on the current website, where I got the latest prices. I was quite impressed by the link-and-pin couplers with working draft gear, springs included.

All I want to keep are 1 pack of NBWs, 2 sets of link-and-pins, and the last 4 items of loco parts. The following link is to a much larger image, so you can download it and view the packets up close and personal.

http://www.largescalecentral.com/filesharing/file/view/16782/20200525-112109-ozark-goodie-bags-jpg

I am happy to sell these for 1/2 current cost (Today$ column) plus $1 shipping for any number of parts. Let me know if you’d like to take some off my hands.

Nice group of parts Pete.

I am interested in one OM-34 package.

Dennis

Dennis Cherry said:

I am interested in one OM-34 package.

Dennis

Sorry, Dennis. They were the first thing to go.

Dennis,

I have about a dozen packs of “Marker lights w/jewels and brackets”

None of the packs are marked OM34

they are marked

OM 34120

The products were renumbered several times through the years depending on product movement and other things.

The biggest shift in numbering came when 1:20 scale took off.

Near as I have been able to determine no matter the numbers used the parts are the same.

Take a look at OM’s page under 1:20 scale detail parts for the marker light kits.

If interested in some contact me.

Thanks Rick

“Marker lights w/jewels and brackets”

It’s amazing how many different ones they sell. (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

Rick Marty said:

Dennis,

I have about a dozen packs of “Marker lights w/jewels and brackets”

None of the packs are marked OM34

they are marked

OM 34120

The products were renumbered several times through the years depending on product movement and other things.

The biggest shift in numbering came when 1:20 scale took off.

Near as I have been able to determine no matter the numbers used the parts are the same.

Take a look at OM’s page under 1:20 scale detail parts for the marker light kits.

If interested in some contact me.

Thanks Rick

Thanks, have to figure out which one will look right on the caboose.

I have a “17th National Garden Railway Convention” Caboose made by HLW. I lost one of the marker lamps.

HLW does not have any stock on this marker lamp.

Dennis