Large Scale Central

Street modeling

I wonder if anyone actually intentionally models potholes. Here in Pittsburgh we have some rather large ones.

I like the way they sawed the hole out to make the bus fit in it

David Marconi,FOGCH said:

Nice straight edges, too… Makes you wonder how they cut it under the frame of the bus…

Great picture for under bus details of the frame… (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

From what news has been found, Pittsburgh sounds like a pretty decent place, the potholes are nice and tidy and the buses aren’t crowded;

The Port Authority of Allegheny County says the driver and a 56-year-old female passenger were aboard when the bus plunged into the hole Monday morning. Officials say the passenger was treated at a hospital and released.

Ohh, that sure would have made the event a little extra-interesting!

Public Safety Director Wendell Hissrich says the bus was sitting on three power lines, two of them 22,000-volt lines. He said there are also fiberoptic cables, and damage to them could affect communications in the tri-state area.

The lines and pipes will be assessed and repaired.

The bus has been officially removed and the street will take 3 months to repair as of today or so my local TV said ?

Andy Clarke said:

David Marconi,FOGCH said:

Nice straight edges, too… Makes you wonder how they cut it under the frame of the bus…

Great picture for under bus details of the frame… (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cool.gif)

Dad,

The girls at the desk didn’t believe I was your son and denied me access to your account. I was only trying to get into the PNC vaults so I could retrieve the $20 that you owed me ! Huge misjudgement on my behalf as to where the proper cuts should be made. It’s all about the $20 that you owe me anyway!