Large Scale Central

The Loss of another GREAT Modeler

I read on FB from the Oklahoma City GRR club their great Member Bob Hyman lost his battle with Cancer. I know no details

I just thought I would let others to know.

Dennis

Oh man,

I for one will miss Bob. He has helped me on several occasions and was a great modeler. RIP brother.

Sorry to hear this

Great modeler and poster on LSC ! …My condolences to the family and friends.

Terrible.

So Sorry to hear this, condolences to the family.

Condolences, thoughts and prayers

Sad to hear of Bob’s passing. Condolences to his family.

Very sorry to hear this. I had the pleasure of meeting Bob and running trains with him at Ken’s two years ago. Another reason why we need to find the outhouse.

RIP Bob - You will be missed.

Oh crap. Bob came here to TrainOps a couple times. Great guy, I’ll miss him.

Sad to hear of his passing.

Darn… Sorry to hear this, condolences to the family. (http://largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-cry.gif)

Damn, Bob was a really great guy. He will be missed for sure.

Damn…so sorry to hear this. Bob gave me quite a few tips many years ago using his ladder system to lay track. Great modeler. I loved following his new layout build when he moved to Oklahoma. RIP Buddy :(. Condolences and prayers to his family.

Bob surprised the hell out of me when he told me he had reservations at the Holiday Inn in West Chester and that he would be attending, all the way from Oklahoma, the first Ops session on my new layout.

I’m glad I got the chance to talk to Bob and get to know him. He’ll be missed.

Bob will be missed, his articles on building RGS trestles in smaller scales was the inspiration for me building bridges 44A and 45A on my large scale RR.

Rest in Peace Bob.

Al P.

I will miss Bob’s great build threads and articles. I almost always learned some new technique or method to accomplish a task. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

Bob was a wonderful person and modeler… He visited the Bluestone Southern a few times over the years…

As with you all, my thoughts and condolences go to his family and friends…

Condolences to his family.

i never met him, but i read from him and learned from him.