Large Scale Central

Bachmann Tender Handrails Needed

Hi,

We are curious if anyone has a set of standard Bachmann tender handrails hanging around somewhere that need a good home? We have a Bachmann Xmas tender we need to desperately get operational and it is almost ready to go but the gold handrails are broken or missing. Bachmann parts department doesn’t have them in stock and nothing found on Ebay either.

Thought someone might have an old parts tender with good handrails somewhere in their stock. If you find something, even a different color that can be painted gold, email us at; [email protected] or PM us and we’ll work something out to make sure they have a good home.

Of course, you can reply here also.

Thanks!

Return emails and contacts made after 3:30 p.m. daily. (Mountain Time)

Ken

Imagination Station Kids On Track Model Railroad And Train Safety Program

E. Helena, Montana

When I needed handrails for a tender (mine was the LGB power tender) I made them from brass stock. These are very strong and do not break.

Ken I may have a set. I will check tonite after I get home from work. They may be a different color tho… I think black?..

Thanks Dan, if Travis has them, then we’ll go that way. If not then I’ll have to try that, I guess. Never did that.

Travis, just let me know and that would be fantastic! If you don’t have them, I guess I have try and make them, as Dan suggested

Really appreciate you looking though.

Be waiting. Ken