Large Scale Central

Wanted/looking for Aristocraft E8 Southern Pacific

Hi all I am wanting to purchase an Aristocraft E8 Southern Pacific daylight colors and also looking to buy a UNION PACIFIC if anybody know who might have one for sale please let me know. I would really appreciate it if you guys guide me to a person that is selling one of them.

Thank You

Marco

Only two daylight E8s have shown up on eBay in the three years I’ve been watching, and both went for over $900. They seem to be super rare.

Yes I did see that I saw 2 in the past year and I just got the last one that sold for 885. Southern Pacific daylight is my favorite locomotive line.

Tony Diaz said:

Yes I did see that I saw 2 in the past year and I just got the last one that sold for 885. Southern Pacific daylight is my favorite locomotive line.

Careful Tony, you’ll hurt your avatar’s feelings!(https://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-surprised.gif)

Good luck in your search.

Hi Chris how are you this mornin. Just wanted to confirm that you did get the payment of $40 dollars last night for the 3d blocks. Please let me know if you did get the payment.

Yes, I sent an email asking for your mailing address.