Large Scale Central

Piko parts

Anyone sell their locomotive parts in the good old USA or do I need to order from Germany ?

Thanks in advance !

Pretty sure Ken Bianco does (Train World)

What about contacting Piko America, right here in San Diego? (In the old LGB USA building I believe!)

Greg

Train-Li maybe…

" Rooster " said:

Pretty sure Ken Bianco does (Train World)

He does.

The original title was Piko parts and Trainli does not carry Piko.

Trainli does have LGB parts in stock plus the newer Marklin/LGB parts.

Plus ski lift items, figures, Trainli engines, cars, track and the famous rail bender.

OK, as a follow up and FYI I decided to go to the horses mouth and emailed Piko America. I got a response back within 24 hours with pricing. I called their 800 number the following day to order and the parts were in stock and are now on the way. That qualifies as great customer service in my book.

Gary Buchanan, FOG said:

Anyone sell their locomotive parts in the good old USA or do I need to order from Germany ?

Thanks in advance !

+++++++++++++++++

www.OnlyTrains.com has some spare parts for Piko trains but mostly LGB carried. But they’ve ordered parts for me from their dealers in Germany. Send them an email to inquire: [email protected]

They also have a good database of the LGB Owner’s Manuals and Parts Diagrams accessible at the far left bottom menu: “LGB Manuals”.

You can also do a search on eBay.de which has lots of LGB parts, new and used, so you may also find Piko parts too. Use the German term for spare parts in your eBay.de Search LGB lgb ersatzteile or Piko lgb ersatzteile. Only drawback is that shipping from Germany to the USA has increased for even very small items. I just ordered two LGB Uintah locomotive drive rods from an LGB dealer that sells on eBay.de which were only 9 euros but 12.50 euros each for shipping (equivalent to $10.11 parts and $24 shipping).

https://www.piko-america.com/

Go to accessories.

Gary Buchanan, FOG said:

OK, as a follow up and FYI I decided to go to the horses mouth and emailed Piko America. I got a response back within 24 hours with pricing. I called their 800 number the following day to order and the parts were in stock and are now on the way. That qualifies as great customer service in my book.

Horses mouth is always the best !

" Rooster " said:

Gary Buchanan, FOG said:

Horses mouth is always the best !

++++++++++++++++++

Gary - Good work, try the horse first. But none of the horses carry all possible parts that sometimes break on locos, so for hard to find parts, there’s eBay.com and eBay.de, etc.