Large Scale Central

Aristocraft train engineer trackside receivers

Aristocraft Crest CRE-5471 receiver
 One New In the box, $65.00 plus shipping

Aristocraft Crest CRE-5471 receiver used
$45.00 plus shipping

If the used one works properly, $100/pr + shipping?

Todd Brody said:

If the used one works properly, $100/pr + shipping?

Please PM when making offers.

Sold !

" Rooster " said:

Sold !

Damn right it is! (http://www.largescalecentral.com/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/img/smiley-wink.gif)

Gee Todd, you are really collecting those things.

These are officially sold

I had 6 (now 8). But I do use three at a time.

But they are different generations and prone to their own quirks. Plus, one doesn’t work and is for parts, and another in the “In train” R/C version.

Two of the working early generation versions are prone to voltage drift when a train parks in a “reverse situation” where it sits beyond the diodes for a while; one worse than the other. Also in one of these early versions, the voltage steps are much greater and it is hard to hone in on the proper speed, especially when the engine passes the diodes and the voltmeter swings up.

These are no longer made and hopefully, I’ll be able to replace some of the quirkier ones with later versions, and have a couple spares.

BTW, I have a 10-amp RCS base station and tranmitter that I would sell for $60. These have the small transmitter (smaller than a pack of cigarettes), with better range than the Train Engineers and run on a 16-24 volt A/C supply. It has an internal rectifier, so I assume it would also run on dc.