Large Scale Central

Al Kramer

Does anybody know what is up with Al Kramer?

His Ebay store is gone. He is no longer registered as a user on Ebay.

His ROLL EZ WHEELS web site appears to be working,

but I don’t know what would happen if you actually tried to order something.

I just bought a C-19 from him a few weeks ago.

Tom

I just bought some parts from Al earlier this week. Just e-mail him at [email protected] and he will respond. He will be back on Ebay soon.

Was wondering myself. Bought 3 locos from him over a time and other bits and bobs. Had them all shipped to me here to the UK. Why ? Turns out cheaper than buying from local traders, even with shipping, dwindling exchange rate, taxes (20%) and handling added. That says something about the UK market and Al’s pricing on some stock. Always a reliable supplier. Hope he is fine and well.

I do hope Al is not having health issues. I heard a rumor awhile back that he was.

Is this him?

https://www.ebay.com/usr/westwardllc?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

John Bouck said:

Is this him?

https://www.ebay.com/usr/westwardllc?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

John

No - that is not him.

This is Al: Al Kramer.

Tom

Tom, notice his original ebay site says he’s no longer registerd.

there is talk on another forum that the westwardllc one is his new one, due to issues on ebay…

look at what he has for sale… coincidence?

from one of his ball bearing auctions:

WE HAVE BEEN AN AUTHORIZED BACHMANN and USA TRAINS DEALER FOR 30 YEARS. SEE OUR OTHER AUCTIONS FOR UNBEATABLE DEALS ON ALL BACHMANN LARGE SCALE AND OUR WORLD FAMOUS ROLL-EZ G-SCALE METAL WHEELS WE MANUFACTURE IN BOTH STANDARD OR BALL BEARING AND IN EITHER BLACK OR CHROME FINISH AND ALSO OUR BRITE-BLOK G-SCALE TRACK CLEANERS. WE WILL NOT BE UNDERSOLD ON ANY ITEM WE OFFER

Greg

This thread is 6 bloody hours old!

But captain!

I calculate 7 days not 6 hours… but you are getting close to top dog Roos… just a few more posts…

Westwardllc is not Al Kramer himself.

Greg Elmassian said:

Tom, notice his original ebay site says he’s no longer registerd.

I said that in my original post.

there is talk on another forum that the westwardllc one is his new one, due to issues on ebay…

look at what he has for sale… coincidence?

Stuff looks the same, but some of the prices are not even close.

from one of his ball bearing auctions:

WE HAVE BEEN AN AUTHORIZED BACHMANN and USA TRAINS DEALER FOR 30 YEARS. SEE OUR OTHER AUCTIONS FOR UNBEATABLE DEALS ON ALL BACHMANN LARGE SCALE AND OUR WORLD FAMOUS ROLL-EZ G-SCALE METAL WHEELS WE MANUFACTURE IN BOTH STANDARD OR BALL BEARING AND IN EITHER BLACK OR CHROME FINISH AND ALSO OUR BRITE-BLOK G-SCALE TRACK CLEANERS. WE WILL NOT BE UNDERSOLD ON ANY ITEM WE OFFER

Greg

This seller is in Las Vegas. Quite a mess no matter what.

Tom

If I’m not mistaken, Al moved to Las Vegas a few years ago…

It’s Al’s new site and like he says you can buy from him off www.roll-ez.com, just have to use email to order, for 10% less, just bought 1 of his shays, good guy, Bill

Look at this Ebay listing. The brand name in the Ebay ad says Roll-EZ That is Al Kramer.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264040523381?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

Tom,

It is him. New Ebay user name.

Same stuff that Al Kramer user name sold.

Al was in the hospital back in March. He’s home and he’s fine now in Las Vegas. His relative (“Westwardllc”) has been ‘fine tuning’ his business on Ebay and the Roll EZ site since March. So that’s it! Al Kramer is still selling trains and train parts on Ebay, just not under his real name.

I am glad Al is doing well.

The one club I belong to is in Lancaster, Ca, which is about a 1/2 hour from where he used to live and are loyal shoppers. Members that need service just mail their trains to Las Vegas. I am an Upland Trains shopper since John Poole is closer for us.

Al Kramer has returned to eBay. This looks like his old site.

Al Kramer

Whoever westwardllc is appears to be still there.

westwardllc

Who knows?!

TOM

yep, ana.kramer a.k.a. al kramer has returned!

Happy now, Tom?