Forums Modeling Modeling
  • Topic: LuLaRoe

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 8, 2018 11:46 AM EST
      • Ormond Beach, Fl. 32174

• Thanks

LuLaRoe

Early in the summer I wanted to make buildings that represented my friends and children I had previously made a Texaco station for my son "Barn" and a mower business for my son Michael. Barn's Texaco is because he is well known for having good gas, enough said, and Michael has a lawn maintenance business and when young his brother "Barn" couldn't say Michael so he called him MIKEMO. I will post pictures on that later when I take a few more pictures. So as talking them In order it was my daughters turn. Lisa is a RN and sells Lula Roe on the side. The building when I got it was in pieces and all 4 walls were detached, But it had a nice store front look to it, so after cleaning it up, regluing the walls(it is concrete) repainting and making a roof for it, it was ready for details. Bought a Lula roe stick-on decal and added it to a styrene sheet for the header, vertical letters from a sign shop. Then made a shadow box window and copied some colorful pictures of Lula roe material on to card stock and sealed in a laminating envelope to keep moisture out, left the top of the show box open to allow light to enter and show the goods. I believe this was the 2nd building that I lite with Wal-Mart $.98 solar path lights. Fun build and sure tickled my daughterstore front

store fron litroof top with LED solar panel

• November 8, 2018 12:03 PM EST
      • Newton, KN

• Thanks

Nice work.

• November 8, 2018 12:51 PM EST
      • Ormond Beach, Fl. 32174

• Thanks

Thanks Jerry

Forums Modeling Modeling

Icon Legend

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is enabled
    HTML  is enabled

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel

Ads by Google